Covered Bridge Advisors
Covered Bridge Advisors, LLC originally began as Capital Planning Advisory Group (CPAG) in 1988 with an original location in Princeton, New Jersey. As the company grew, the office was moved to Floral Vale Professional Park in Yardley Pennsylvania. CPAG relocated in 2001 to our current historic location. After a three-year merger with Cantor Fitzgerald Wealth Partners, the company rebranded as Covered Bridge Advisors in 2018.
The History of our Historic Building
Our office building was originally a farmhouse built in three time periods, 1775, 1825, and 1850 - typical of buildings built at the time of the revolution and into the nineteenth century. The right front side of the building was constructed in 1775 by the Van Sant family after purchasing the land from a former indentured servant who was given the land by William Penn. The middle part of the house was constructed in 1825 by John Stockton, nephew of one of the original Declaration of Independence signers, Richard Stockton. John Stockton married one of the Van Sant daughters. The left side of the house was built in 1850 by the Flowers family who again married into the original Van Sant/Stockton family. The resulting farm was known as the Flowers Farm and remained that way until 1990 when it was sold for development to what is now Floral Vale Professional Park.